END USER PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promotion duration is from1 Feb 2022to 28 Feb2022.
2. Qualified to join are end-customer companies who will purchase qualified Aruba Instant On bundles within the promotion period. End-customer companies are entities that purchase Aruba Instant On products for their own use and not for resale or redistribution.
3. Only Aruba Instant On products specified in the promo flyer are qualified for voucher redemption.
4. Promotion offer is not valid with big deal or special deal discounting as determined by Aruba and/or any other promotional offer in accordance with Aruba policies.
5. Aruba Instant On bundles should come from local reseller companies purchasing from authorized Aruba Distributors.
6. The Purchase Order issued by end-customer company should indicate a date within the promotion period.
7. Pictures do not depict actual promotion offer.
B. PRIZE GUIDELINES
1. Vouchers may be in electronic format and non-convertible to cash.
2. No substitution of vouchers by end customer will be honored.
3. All vouchers are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied,(including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
4. Aruba and appointed promotion agency reserve the right to substitute or change the vouchers without prior notice.
C. CLAIMS PROCESS/GUIDELINES
1. End-customer will submit an email with Proof-of-Purchase (POP) to Aruba-appointed
agency for claiming voucher(s) associated with the purchased offer.
2. POP may be Purchase Order, Invoice or Delivery Order but must indicate End Customer Company Name, Date of Purchase, Reseller Name, Offer Name, Product SKU# and Quantity.
3. Submission of documents doesnot automatically qualify end-customer company in the promotion. Claims and documents have to be validated in accordance with Promotion Terms and conditions.
4. Deadline submission of claims is on 4 March, 2022.
5. Complete promotion claims must be received on or before the claims submission cut-off date indicated above.
6. Claims submitted after the deadline shall be disqualified from the promotion.
7. Vouchers will be released within 60 calendar days after4 March 2022, the deadline of submission of claims.
8. Promotion agency will notify the end-customer for the confirmation and approval of claim.
9. Vouchers will be sent to end-customer via the email address used for submitti9ng the claim.
10. End customer will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize. After the 60-day claiming period, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
a. No responsibility, damage, loss or injury is assumed by Aruba and/or appointed agency of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for (i) incomplete, late, lost, damaged or misdirected claims, (ii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion, (iii) any computer malfunction, bug, error or any other technical malfunction and/or problem;or (iv) any use of the prizes.
b. By participating in the promotion, end customer releases and agrees to hold harmless the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever.
c. Aruba reserves the right to alter or modify these terms & conditions at any time without notice.
d. Public Sector entities and their employees are ineligible for this Program.The following are “Public Sector entities”:Any national, regional, local, or other government agency or department; any public international organization; royal families; candidates for public office and political parties; and any entity that is owned or controlled by any of the foregoing.
e. Aruba Management’s decision is final.